Bowling Restarts at Gildredge Park
Bowling restarted at Gildredge Park at the end of June.
Strict conditions apply to ensure the safety of Bowlers and Spectators:
Here are a few reminders if you will be playing:
- Arrive ready for play with hand sanitiser and your own equipment sanitised (masks recommended but it’s for you to decide.)
- Bring your own refreshments.
- There will be a one way system in operation – in through car park out through the park
- Report to the equipment table as we must keep a register (as per Bowls England recommendations limited equipment is permitted for the time being – list on table)
If you use disability aids these of course are permitted
- All club equipment will have been sanitised but wipes are available on the table
- The play safe leader will ask you to read a health declaration
- Please take notice of the signage and until beginning of July observe 2 metre distance
- Remember to take away your own rubbish
- Spectators are permitted but you MUST give your name to the play safe leader on arrival for inclusion on the session register, follow safe distance guidelines and use hand sanitiser
- Bowls England have sent us a message to say that clubhouses will remain closed to players, except for use of the toilet (men’s disabled cubicle through the fire exit.)
If there is an emergency of course you can access the clubhouse to reach the telephone or defibrillator.
Please can we ask you all to be vigilant and follow the government and Bowls England requirements so that we can stay open for the rest of the season. We hope you enjoy bowling and that very soon we will be able to open the clubhouse to serve teas etc., and even have the odd raffle or two!
The full Risk Assessment can be accessed at this LINK